Learn More About New York Personal Injury Lawyer Paul G. Lyons
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries and Birth Trauma
- Construction, Industrial & Workplace Accidents
- Accidents, Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
Mr. Lyons’ practice is limited to medical malpractice, wrongful death, product liability and catastrophic personal injury matters. His practice focuses on research, discovery (electronic and paper) and motions for matters in State and Federal court. He is a member of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers.
While in law school, Mr. Lyons was a member and managing editor of the Syracuse Science and Technology Reporter.
Prior to joining Bottar Leone, PLLC, Mr. Lyons was an extern with the Office of Corporation Counsel, City of Syracuse.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2009
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross, 2006
- Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member Since: 2009