Kim Wolf Price, Esq.
Kim Wolf Price is Assistant Dean, Office of Professional and Career Development at Syracuse University College of Law, where she is an adjunct professor. Ms. Wolf Price is also Of Counsel to Bottar Leone, PLLC.
Having spent nearly eight years as a legislative coordinator at the New York Public Welfare Association and senior regional coordinator at the New York State Assembly – Communications Services, and three years a securities and white collar criminal defense attorney with the New York City office of Clifford Chance LLP, Ms. Wolf Price brings a wealth of experience to Bottar Leone, PLLC, where she assists the Firm with various aspects of state and federal plaintiff’s personal injury litigation.
Ms. Wolf Price is admitted to practice in all New York State courts, as well as the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Onondaga County Bar Association, the Central New York Women’s Bar Association, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and the Association for Legal Career Professionals (NALP). Ms. Wolf Price was recently honored as a member of the 2008 Class for Greater Syracuse’s 40 Under 40.
Ms. Wolf Price was born and raised in Utica, New York. She presently resides in Manlius with her husband, Fred, an intellectual property attorney, and their children.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law
- B.A., Colgate University
- Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Central New York Women’s Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Honors and Affiliations
- Honoree, “40 Under 40″ Award, Central New York Business Journal / Whitman School of Business (2008)
- Invited Member, Order of the Coif
- Invited Member, Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Syracuse College of Law Dean’s List
- Member and Notes and Comments Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- Recipient, Syracuse College of Law Dean’s Outstanding Representative Award
- Co-Winner, Best Brief, Mackenzie Hughes Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Faculty / Legal Teaching Positions
- Adjunct Professor, Syracuse University College of Law
- Michael A. Bottar and Kimberly Wolf Price, 2009-2010 Survey of New York Law: Civil Practice, Syracuse Law Review, 61 Syr.L.Rev. 631 (2011).
- Prior Experience
- Assistant Corporation Counsel, City of Syracuse, Department of Law
- Gilberti, Stinziano, Heintz & Smith, Syracuse, New York (Associate, Litigation Department)
- Clifford Chance, LLP, New York, NY (Associate, Litigation Department
- New York State Attorney General’s Office, Syracuse, New York (Extern)
- Onondaga County Department of Social Services, Syracuse, New York (Intern)
- Honors and Affiliations
- SU College of Law Alumna, Staff Member Named to ’40 Under 40′ List Syracuse University News Archive (November 20, 2008)