In The Community
Civic responsibility is a cornerstone of our practice, and distinguishes us from the “hammers” and “hitters.” We do not have a jingle, or a billboard. Our idea of investment in the community is not the expenditure of millions of dollars annually to ensure that our Firm is a household name, to secure a thirty second strobe, siren and smoke-filled advertisement during the dinner hour, or to make sure that our yellow pages listing is the largest and most colorful.
Rather, Bottar Leone, PLLC, invests in the community each year through dozens of not-for-profit, high school, collegiate and community organizations that enrich the lives of thousands of Central New Yorkers, including (but not limited to):
- Onondaga Historical Association
- Eldercare Foundation, Inc.
- McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Site
- Syracuse Symphony Orchestra
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Central New York Chapter
- American Cancer Society, Coaches Versus Cancer
- The Simply New Theatre, Inc.
- Onondaga County Bar Foundation, Volunteer Lawyers Project (VLP)
- Crouse Hospital Auxiliary
- Christian Brothers Academy
- Syracuse University
- Contact Community Services
- National Football Foundation, Central New York Chapter
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Vera House through 2010 Zebra Classic IAABO Tournament
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Gary Chase Scholarship Fund through 2010 Gary Chase Memorial Golf Tournament
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Christian Brothers Academy 2009 Holiday Classic
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Syracuse University College of Law LAW LIVE!
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Syracuse University College of Law students with 2009 Study-For-The-Bar stipends
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Corcoran High School Baseball’s 44th Season (2009)
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Central New York History Day 2009
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports National Multiple Sclerosis Society 2009 Walk MS event
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Vera House through 2009 Zebra Classic IAABO Tournament
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports National Football Foundation 2009 Scholar-Athlete banquet
- Bottar Leone, PLLC, supports Christian Brothers Academy 2008 Holiday Classic